At CLC Trenython Manor food and drink is served throughout the day until 9pm, so whatever it is you want and whenever you want it, we are there to satisfy your appetite.
Lunches can be taken in our bar and on the terrace, where ever changing views over St Austell Bay keep your gaze. Homemade soup, sandwiches and salads are on offer as well as the traditional Cornish cream tea with homemade scones.
All our dishes are created with flair by chefs who favour the finest, locally produced ingredients where possible. From simple, light choices such as grilled lemon sole to rich and tasty slow braised pork belly, there is always plenty of choice to tempt the palate and an excellent wine list to accompany.
Vegetarians will enjoy a taste of something different with for example, grilled Cornish Halloumi cheese with savoury cous cous and a sun blush tomato and black olive sauce.
In 1891 the restaurant was panelled with carved oak walls that are said to date back to the 16th century. Gathered mostly from churches, some of the fine panelling comes from York Minster and Worcester Cathedral. This ornate panelling adds a touch of history and drama to the Trenython dining experience.
Reopening, at the earliest, from Monday 17th May at 12 noon.
- Breakfast everyday in Bar and Terrace to order – 8.30am to 10am
- Monday and Tuesday Bar open 12 noon – 9pm – NO FOOD
- Wednesday, Thursday , Friday – Bar and terrace open 12noon – 8pm
- Saturday 12 noon – 6pm Bar and Terrace for food / 7pm – 9pm Restaurant open
- Sunday 12pm – 4pm Restaurant Sunday Roast 4pm – 8pm Bar and Terrace Sunday Roast
- Takeaway available for Lodges only Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 12 – 8pm. Orders and payment will be made via telephone against the payment card stored in the Secure Trading System.